How To Convert MS Word Doc To PDF & PDF To Word
Every day, we get a lot of questions from friends and our blog readers asking us how to Convert MS Word Doc To PDF and PDF to MS Word. Because of the rise in the demand for this topic, We thought it wise to write and educate most of the people out there including our cherished readers.
There are many ways through which one can easily convert word to PDF and also convert PDF back to the MS Word. You can use a third-party program to convert a word document into PDF and from PDF also back to the word.
You can also use the normal Microsoft Word Program to also do that. In this article, we are going to talk about the second option. That’s converting from word to pdf using MS Word Processor.
MS Word 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 version has the feature in them which allow the user to save files or convert document either in the normal MS word format or PDF format. Most of the users of this program have no idea about this feature.
They think is a must to save your files in the default MS Word format without knowing there are other options they can choose to save their files.
If you are one of those who don’t know how to save an MS word document into pdf format, then the below steps will take you throughout the process.
To Save Your File in PDF Format Follow the Steps Below:
- Make sure you’ve finished typing your document and you ready to save it
- Once you are certain that your document is now ready to be saved, click on the office button or the file menu which is located at the top left corner of your MS word program.
- Now a drop menu will appear, click on Export or Save As.
- Now a save as dialog box will pop-up for you to select the file storage location and that of the format you want to save the document in.
- Chose the location to save the document, give it a name and then just after the “filename” you will see a save as with a drop-down arrow. Click on the drop-down to select the document format.
- Once you click on the drop-down list you will see different format including PDF Format. Since you want your document into Pdf then you have to select the pdf format.
- Now click on the Save button below the dialog box and that’s it. Your document will now be saved in pdf format.
How To Convert From Pdf To MS Word Format
As I already said, the MS word program can also convert your document from pdf format to MS word format without having to use any software or add-ons. But here, is not all versions of MS Word that can perform this function. The function only applies to MS word 2013 and 2016. So in order to use this function, you have to get this version of MS word first and then follow the steps below to convert from PDF to MS word.
- Click File > Open.
- Choose the location of the PDF and click Browse.
- Find the PDF and click Open.
- Now click on the file once again and save as MS word format and should be all.
- 12 Best Free Education And Learning Apps For Android
- 10 Best Chrome Extensions For Content Creators
- How To Check Your 2019 WASSCE Results Online
Note: The converted document might not have a perfect page-to-page correspondence with the original. For example, lines and pages may break at different locations.
There you have it my friends, how to Convert MS Word Doc To PDF and Pdf to MS Word. Hope you find this post helpful. Please do share this post with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter and all the social media platform you find yourself. Follow Us on Twitter and Facebook for More interesting articles to come.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you found this post helpful? If yes, then please help us share this post on all the social media platforms including Facebook, and Twitter.
Thank you for sharing and see you in the next post.