The Gaia Kodi Addon is one of the popular multi-source addons in the Kodi community that has integration with Real-Debrid, Premiumize, and other premium sources. It is used for streaming movies, shows, documentaries, and short films from a variety of sources, such as torrents, Usenet, hosters, and video streaming services. Gaia is optimized for premium services such as Orion, Premiumize, OffCloud, RealDebrid, and EasyNews.
Gaia emerges in the year 2017 after the original Bubbles developer decided to quit the project. Within the period of operation, the Gaia addon has been developed to become faster. The latest update of the Gaia addon is v5.2.7 which comes to fixes some bugs found from the last updates.
Some of the updates are:
- Changed the default binge cancel option
- Fixed direct episode scraping
- Orion integration fixed
- Improved episode detection in season packs
The add-on comes packed with a lot of great features including:
- Full integration with Real-Debrid and Premiumize
- Integration Universal, Incursion and Placenta Scrapers
- Cached torrent support for even more returned links.
- Full customization features to configure and set up the way you want.
- Full Trakt support
- Kodi Library Integration
- Audio and video quality settings and customization
- Premium Usenet support
How to Install the latest version of Gaia Kodi Addon(v.5.2.7)
- As usual, before installing any addon, you need to make sure you turn ON the “Unknown Source”. To do that, you go to System>Addon>Unknown Source.
- Now navigate back to File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following Address EXACTLY as seen. Make sure you leave no space https://repo.gaiakodi.com and select Done
- Now enter a name for this media Source. E.g Gaia and then click OK
- Go back to your Kodi home screen.
- Once you are on the Home screen, Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser (the gear icon located top left corner)
- Here, select Install from Zip File > Gaia > repository.gaia.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Now Select Install from Repository > Gaia repository1 > Video Add-ons > Gaia > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification. Once you get the notification, you are now. From here you can go ahead to enjoy the new addon.
NB: Gaia addon needs some scrapers before it can function well. So it is advisable to install Incursion and Placenta addon before you install the Gaia addon if you want to take advantage of using the scrapers from those addons. Also, the latest version may need you to connect to RealDebrid before you can use the addon to the fullest.
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to email@example.com