DEFALT is a multi-scraping playlist add-on with a great looking interface for easy navigation. With The DEFALT Kodi addon, the playlists are grouped together to help the users easily locate the section that he or she wants. The latest version of this addon is v.2.2.0 and this post is going to guide on through on how to install the add-on for your Kodi 17 krypton or 18 Leia.
After installing the Defalt Kodi addon, you will see the following categories:
- BNW Movies
- TV Shows
- Creature Feature
- Redneck Sports
- Stand-up Comedy
- Walt Disney
- Games Shows
- YouTube Boxing
- YouTube MMA
- Authorize Debrid
- As usual, before installing any addon, you need to make sure you turn on the “Unknown Source.” To do that, you go to System>Addon>Unknown Source.
- Now navigate back to File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following Address EXACTLY as seen. Make sure you leave no space http://defalt.xyz/repo and select Done
- Now enter a name for this media Source. E.g. DEFALT and then click OK
- Go back to your Kodi home screen.
- Once you are on the Home screen, Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser (the gear icon located top left corner)
- Here, select Install from Zip File >DEFALT > repository.defalt-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Now Select Install from Repository >Defalt Repository > Video Add-ons > Defalt>Install
- Wait for Add-on Installation notification to popup. Once you get the notification, you are now done. From here, you can go ahead to enjoy the new add-on.
Watch the Video below for More details concerning this addon.
Kodi is a registered trademark of XBMC, We are not connected to or any other way affiliated with KODI or XBMC. We only provide information and tutorial for educational purposes. We do not host or run any add-ons; we do not provide links for any streaming content.
Thanks for reading. Please help us share this article on all the social media platforms you may find yourself. Thank you and see you again.