The TEMPTV Kodi addon is a Work in progress addon that gives you a free live IPTV source in Kodi with some one-click movie section. Being in the beta stage, the addon promises a great future if the developers continue to maintain it. The latest version of the TEMPTV Kodi addon is v2.0.71 and in this guide, we are going to look at how to install it the right way.
The update comes with some sections and also fix some already available sections to give it a better performance. Take a look at the changelog below.
temptv addon is much centered on free live IPTV and for that matter when you install the addon, you’re going to see more channels similar to that of paid service.
After installing the TEMPTV Kodi addon, you’ll see the following sections from the main menu:
- 1 Click Movies
- 1 Click Shows
- Pluto TV
- UsaTV Go
- Foreign Channels
- Adult’s Only
How to Install Temptv Kodi Addon For Free Iptv
- As usual, before installing any addon, you need to make sure you turn on the “Unknown Source.” To do that, you go to System>Addon>Unknown Source.
- Now navigate back to File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following Address EXACTLY as seen. Make sure you leave no space https://tempest0580.github.io and select Done
- Now enter a name for this media Source. E.g. TEMPTV and then click OK
- Go back to your Kodi home screen.
- Once you are on the Home screen, Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser (the gear icon located top left corner)
- Here, select Install from Zip File >TEMPTV > repository.temptv-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Now Select Install from Repository > TEMPTV Repo> Video Add-ons > TEMPTV >Install
- Wait for the Add-on Installation notification to popup. Once you get the notification, you are now done. From here, you can go ahead to enjoy the new add-on.
Watch the Video Below For The Visual Installation:
Kodi is a registered trademark of XBMC, We are not connected to or in any other way affiliated with KODI or XBMC.
We only provide information and tutorial for educational purposes. We do not host or run any add-ons; we do not provide links for any streaming content.