The Fen Kodi addon is a multi-source addon, that combines providers and resolvers to give you links to some of the media queries. Fen has been updated to v1.5.105. In this latest update, there have been some changes that make the addon look more powerful. The updated fen addon now added perk of Fen which provides support for two premium providers (Easynews and Furk).
Some of the changes that can be seen in the new update include:
- Rewrote settings backup/restore. You can now set a local or network path.
- Added ability to flatten season results
- Fixed “Rescrape and Select Source” in the Options menu.
- Added fetching of fresh watched statuses when marking movies/episodes watched during playback.
- Changes settings layout.
- Added 3D filter
- Added ability to sort and filter torrents by size.
After installing the Fen Kodi addon, you’ll see the following sections from the main menu:
- TV Shows
- My Trakt Lists
- In Progress
- Kodi Library
How to Install Fen Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
- As usual, before installing any addon, you need to make sure you turn on the “Unknown Source.” To do that, you go to System>Addon>Unknown Source.
- Now navigate back to File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following Address EXACTLY as seen. Make sure you leave no space http://tikipeter.github.io and select Done
- Now enter a name for this media Source. E.g. Fen and then click OK
- Go back to your Kodi home screen.
- Once you are on the Home screen, Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser (the gear icon located top left corner)
- Here, select Install from Zip File >Fen > repository.tikipeter-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Now Select Install from Repository > Tikipeter’s repository > Video Add-ons > Fen >Install
Wait for Add-on Installation notification to popup. Once you get the notification, you are now done. From here, you can go ahead to enjoy the new add-on.
WATCH VIDEO GUIDE BELOW
Kodi is a registered trademark of XBMC, We are not connected to or any other way affiliated with KODI or XBMC. We only provide information and tutorial for educational purposes. We do not host or run any add-ons; we do not provide links for any streaming content.